Tuesday, April 26, 2005

National Geographic Online

I have looked at and read National Geographic for as long as I can remember! My parents always saved the magazines, so we had them from before World War II. By the way, that is before I was born. Before I could read, I looked at the pictures. As I was reading this month's magazine, I took note of the references to the online magazine resource. Today I visited that part of the National Geographic Website. There is so much! I looked at some of the video clips, sampled some of the wallpapers, took a poll, and just had a wonderful time exploring the extension of the magazine. Even if you don't think you would like to read the National Geographic magazine, I believe you will enjoy this Website. You may decide that you need to read the print magazine just to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home